aka Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester within the North Yorkshire region for an established family run business.
Job Duties Include:
- Servicing and repairs on an established brand
- Working within a busy Service department to produce high quality industry standard repairs
- MOT Testing and repairs on vehicles
- Completing all the correct paperwork and customer records
- Diagnostics of repairs
- Fully qualified at Level 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds)
- Own set of tools must be had
- You must have a Full driving licence with no more than 6 points on
- You must have an MOT Licence along with experience within this role.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a family run dealership who offers a great salary basic just short of £25k. Working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 8.30am to 5.30pm, on a rota basis. With a day in lieu offered the next week for the Saturday working. Working within such a great environment and with experienced professionals in the service department will not only progress your own skill sets but will also help you develop with the brand and the company itself. For more information and to apply for this position, please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to every one individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience we will retain your details and will be in touch with further opportunities.