aka Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Vehicle Technician for our Client in West Yorkshire
Job Duties Include:
- Carrying out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to the manufacturer's schedule times to maintain efficiency.
- To undergo maintenance, service, and repairs on motor vehicles to the highest standard.
- Record details of work completed and diagnosis undertaken.
- Working within an organised and safe environment
- Full Driving Licence
- Fully qualified at Level 3 (NVQ or City And Guilds
- Experience within a Dealership
MOT Tester is not essential for this role. This is a great opportunity to earn a fantastic salary basic, depending on experience, as well as working with an excellent management team. Also, a fantastic bonus scheme is available too. The main focus will be on light commercial vehicles and won't include HGVs. For more information and to be considered for this role please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com