Software Developer looking for a new role?
Looking to have a say in the way your company operates its tech stack?
Wishing for establishment within a protected, employee-focused company?
YourCode Recruitment Group is very proud to mention that it has recently partnered with a government organisation looking for a software developer to work on an exciting, ongoing project as the company redevelops. With a recent and fresh update of their tech stack, they are looking for a talented software developer to come in and reshape the company's ideals, having lots of flexibility in the process, while progressing within the organisation.
With remote work being largely available, but an opportunity to go into the office as well, a perfect balance could be reached - depending on preference. An attractive salary and benefits package as well as flexibility, transparency and redevelopment are what could characterise this role.
- using experience and knowledge to redevelop the company's website;
- offering help in maintaining a much more lightweight infrastructure - recently implemented;
- collaborating with a helpful team for achieving company purposes;
- offering opinions and sayings in redesigning the company's technology;
- Java (or C#);
- Cloud (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud);
- Real passion for coding;
- Frontend with React;
- Good annual leave - 30 days + 8 days bank holidays + 4 concessionary days;
- Healthcare cash plan (money back for appointments);
- Staff discounts - Cycle to Work Scheme/Car Leasing Scheme/Loans Scheme/Vectis Card;