YourSales Recruitment is excited to bring this new clients Sales Support Role to the market.
My client is a plastic product manufacturing company boasting an impressive multi-million-pound turnover employing near 200 staff in the UK.
The role is to provide a support service to the sales team through direct liaison with the existing customer base and by ensuring potential enquiries are properly managed and followed through.
- Account management with key accounts worldwide in conjunction with Sales Managers.
- Close liaison with key accounts - answering enquiries regarding product, price, availability, and transport.
- Deal with customer enquiries by telephone or e-mail relating to product, price, and transport in the absence of the appropriate sales staff.
- Pricing analysis across accounts/markets using pivot tables/spreadsheets.
- Preparing quotes.
- Handle website enquiries and direct them to the appropriate distributor or Sales Manager.
- Management of minor accounts. Advise relevant Sales Managers of any key issues.
- Desk research of potential accounts under the instruction and in conjunction with the relevant Sales Manager.
- Possibly accompany Sales Managers on visits to key accounts
- Attending exhibitions
- Full understanding of the company product range and competition.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure customer expectations are met
This is a good opportunity for a Spanish speaking sales support assistant to really make a career as a key part in the sales team.
www.yoursales.co or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org