AKA Recruitment are exclusively bring you this Sales Controller role based in Bolton for one of our most ambitious clients.
Following an amalgamation of departments, the role will cover both used and new vehicle sales. Our client is looking for a true leader to drive the sales team and provide stability through effective leadership which will be demonstrated through, previous experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the sales team follow the company sales processes.
- To maximise the profitable sales of new and used vehicles.
- To assist in the closing of vehicle sales by providing finance products as an aid to selling.
- To secure the finance business using providers on the clients PSL
- To ensure that front line sales staff are kept abreast of developments in the finance and insurance market.
- To aim for complete customer satisfaction, treating customers fairly.
- To ensure all legal requirements of the FCA are met.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing group, tons of development and a chance to work with an excellent senior leadership team.
- Up-to-date knowledge and relevant experience gained within the finance and insurance industry.
- An ability to build good customer relationships and negotiate profitable transactions.
- An ability to mentor and develop others whilst being regarded as a member of a team.
- To be able to develop contacts within the F & I industry.
- Understanding of the legal, tax and fiscal implications of Finance and Insurance.
- Desire and understanding to embrace changes and gain relevant qualifications
- Smart and presentable personal appearance, with excellent communication and IT skills
The role comes with a very high £25,000 basic with a realistic OTE of £45,000 along with a company car :)
1 day off during the week and 1 weekend off in 3
Due to the high amount of interest in this position, we will aim to contact within 24 hours as interviews are taking place asap.
Thomas Greenwood DipRL