YourSales Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator for an exclusive client based in the North West.
My client is currently seeking an enthusiastic, self-starter with the right amount of drive and ambition to fill this open space due to an internal move within the department.
- Experience of operating in a similar role is essential
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously and making decisions
- Confident dealing with managers and employees at all levels
- Experience working in the fuels industry advantageous
- English and Mathematics GCSE grades A-C (or equivalent)
- Highly computer literate; experience operating with all Microsoft Office software
- To follow, promote and enforce relevant Company policies and procedures
- Collate of daily cost prices into pricing spreadsheet and send to relevant customers and staff
- Listen to answerphone messages, process orders and deal with customer queries
- Look after the email inbox and answer all customer queries
- Answer the phone to all customers, negotiating prices and processing orders
- Take the post to the sorting office daily
- Provide cover for processing the post through the computer
- Chase lapsed; domestic and agricultural customers via outbound sales calls and other marketing means
- Build up own portfolio of new customers via outbound sales calls and customer visits to meet individual targets
- Up-sell additives
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive management team within a secure industry with plenty of room to grow. If you would like to discuss please apply and we can arrange a time to chat.