YourSales Recruitment is working with this forward-thinking client to recruit for several GPHC registered pharmacists with high attention to detail, who are hardworking, problem solvers, empathetic, and are passionate about providing the very best in clinical care.
We are unique in what we do. Every patient trusts us as their pharmacy to deliver an extremely sensitive and important necessity of their life. Therefore as part of our clinical team, it’s imperative we go above and beyond for each patient to fulfil our promise.
My client is part of the NHS Innovation Accelerator, listed on the NHS Apps Library and proud to support our NHS.
• Carry a final clinical, accuracy and legal check on assembled prescriptions before dispatched to patients
• Work with our clinical admin team to answer any patient queries/questions that may arise
• Support the team to hit the KPIs every hour
• Undertaking other reasonable duties within the framework of the post as directed by the Team Leader/Operations Manager
• Keep the work areas clean and in good working order
• £350 annual physical wellbeing allowance e.g. gym membership, dancing classes
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• A dental plan, life insurance and free opticians appointments and subsidised glasses
• Free healthy snacks and drinks
• Employee discounts portal and travel loans
• Employee referral scheme
• Enhanced paternity (6 weeks fully paid) and maternity (13 weeks fully paid)
• Pension contribution
• £500 personal learning and development budget
• 3 days leave, to participate in charity work alongside our partners, Ethical Angel
• Friday drinks, monthly All Hands and quarterly socials
Please get in touch for a confidential chat. The United Kingdom needs you!