aka Recruitment are currently seeking a Diagnostic/Master Technician for a long standing client of ours in West Yorkshire
Job Duties include:
- Provide Technical advice and carry out vehicle inspection to provide a diagnosis, maintenance and repair work.
- Maintain the highest standards of safety and meet all legislative and corporate standards
- To ensure the skills and the knowledge of the technicians are kept up to date, by providing supervision, training and guidance.
- Fully Qualified at Level 3/4 (NVQ or City and Guilds)
- Experience within a Main Dealership environment is advantageous
- High knowledge of electrics and diagnostics
- High attention to detail
Working within a busy workshop environment, you will be handling all aspects of the electrical diagnostics as well as delivering a high level of technical advice, service and maintenance. This is a fantastic opportunity for any experienced Master/Diagnostic Technician or Auto Electrician to join an established and modern company. You will be able to take advantage of a superb salary basic of £25-29k depending on experience (This can also be negotiable) along with the additional bonus on top. Standard hours of Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm and alternate Saturday mornings at Time and a Half you will provide the highest industry standard of diagnostics. For more information and to apply for this role please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applicants we receive if you haven't been contacted within 5 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However if you have industry knowledge check out our website and social media platforms for further roles that will be of interest