Master Vehicle Technician
aka Recruitment are currently looking for a Master Vehicle Technician to join a busy client of ours in Huddersfield.
Working for an established Brand and Company you will be part of a productive Service department and gain valuable experience within a main dealership!
Job Duties Include:
- Working on services and repairs of an established brand
- Dealing with MOT preparations and Testing
- Diagnostics on all vehicles
- Working within a busy dealership environment
Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
Extensive post apprenticeship experience as a Technician, Automotive Engineer or Mechanic gained either in a franchised dealership or garage
Excellent customer service skills
- Lots of progression In House
- 22 days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
- Great Pension Scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a Main Dealer with a Huge Reputation! Working Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday mornings with a great salary basic of £28K and an OTE up to £36K. For more information and to apply for this position please send your CV in confidence to