YourSales Recruitment is excited to bring this new clients International Sales role to the market.
My client is a plastic product manufacturing company boasting an impressive multi-million-pound turnover employing near 200 staff in the UK.
My client is looking for a candidate with sales experience and account management skills looking for their next step.
- Regular communication with directors, other managers & colleagues.
- Exhibition organisation and efficacy assessment.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market(s) that ensures the attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- To maintain existing sales and to improve ROE (Return of Capital Employed)
- Comprehensively monitor customer purchase patterns making use of various IT analysis tools and pivot tables.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets and build existing ones with new and existing products.
- To establish and maintain the companies brand. To identify and be receptive to opportunities.
- To present a good image of the products and the Company
- To be aware of competitor activity – their strategy, pricing, and weaknesses.
- To develop sound product and market knowledge.
- Attend trade association meetings and events.
- Resolving contractual and commercial problems.
- Budget preparation.
- Customer credit limits and risk management.
- Prepare presentations for customers and for sales and management meetings.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress into International Sales. The sky's the limit with this one.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our website for more information. www.yoursale.co