YourSales Recruitment is working with an exclusive partner to bring you this amazing opportunity to join an expanding division within an established company. My client is looking for someone who is trustworthy, full of life and competent to take on property maintenance tasks, wanting to progress and develop your self taking on qualifications is also a must.
If you are sick of feeling like a number, hung up on red tape and you are looking for a role where you can just turn up and graft and get the job done then it really is the company for you.
Travel around Yorkshire will take place so a full driving license is needed but you will be in a brand new van, oh I did I mention inside your van you'll have a new set of tools and an iPad to log your jobs.
Initial Duties will include:
• Responding to reactive jobs logged in the office delivered to you on
excellent FM software.
• Carrying out remedial works following initial attendances.
• Liaising with the office to advise when you are at jobs and when you
• Sourcing parts for jobs.
• Providing details so the office can put together accurate job costs.
• Excellent attentive customer service to clients.
Interviews are been held asap, so don't hang around. Visit YourSales.co for more information or drop me an email to arrange a confidential chat. Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org